Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

Went Treasure Shopping

My new blogger friend Gina from Victorian Wanna Be  and I went fun shopping junking antiquing whatever you call it .It was a prosperous day of shopping and fun

We had a good day first we stopped at a real junky shop which I like to explore once in awhile. Two old men (my age) LOL were cooking bacon on a hot plate and it smelled so good I was waiting for them to offer us some, and I was going to accept?LOL

Then we went into town Boonville that is where there was a great indoor flea market. I found a few things and so did Gina
My best find of the day was an original little Staffordshire dog which I love . I also found another Mason red and white tea cup thats matches one set of my dishes. I also found a box very worn however I was thrilled to find it for $3. Shiny Brites . I seen other items I wanted and just dying to go back shopping there. We also went into a shop where she had all repurposed furniture and lots cute items.
                                                                       
 Gina found these precious little mice and I wanted them because they are just tooo cute.
 This is the little baby mouse after I dropped him and stepped on his walnut shell he was laying in. I'll get out the e6000 glue and fix him up
 Then we went to Fayette and went into a great shop and I found these Orange Marmalade jars . Like I said it was a good day.

Now I need to finish getting my trees up and all the mess put away.

Linky parties 

16 comments:

  1. Dear Janice:
    I know the exact places you were too! We stopped at that flea market in Boonville when we were in Columbia looking for a house. We also met the 2 gals that that the newly made and repurposed furniture and we talked about getting one of her sofa tables after we move! The owner (who makes the new pieces that look old) was very friendly. Your Masons Vista cup was a great find and all your other darling treasures! You had a good day. I am looking forward to meeting you both when I move to Columbia. Right now we are waiting to hear if the sellers will pay for things that came up in the inspection. If they don't - we are back to the starting to look again point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice! That was such a fun trip! I like the photos of your new treasures! And those cute mice! Awww...poor little stepped on mouse! :) I'll be calling you soon about our next outing!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did indeed find some treasures! I love the transferware and the marmalade jars.
    Karee

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found some great things. My favorite is the marmalade jars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to beat junking with a buddy who "gets" it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Shiny Brites are pink and since I don't have a pink room this year, I'm holding out til next year. Hopefully we'll be out of this apartment and have our own home. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many cute little finds! Love the red/white cup! Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janice, what a fun day. I want to go with you, too. I love the little mice in the nut shells. Very clever idea. You had wonderful finds. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh I want that dog and those jars! You really did have a great shopping day! xoKathleen Charm Bracelet Diva {At Home}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Junking is fun, but junking with a friend and cohort is the absolute best. Nice finds, those mice are the cutest and I'm loving your marmalade jars. Best ~ Mickie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those little mice...and the marmalade jars were a very good find! Fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a great day of treasure hunting!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun day junkin with your friends and it's so exciting to see good finds.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Janice you always find the prettiest treasures. It sounds like a great day your had. Those little mice are adorable.
    Blessings,
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Janice you always find the prettiest treasures. It sounds like a great day your had. Those little mice are adorable.
    Blessings,
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete