Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Shabby Chic Flowers

I was sitting out on my patio reading most of the day yesterday and admiring my flowers. I was weeding my flower beds and rearranging my Mr & Mrs Yard planters and thought I would show some updated pictures. I know I have had shown  Mr & Mrs planters before however wanted to share again
My neighbor gave me and planted some white hydrangeas for me last fall and they are blooming beautifully.
                                                                               

I love this face planter
                                                                           

My little hydrangea under my glass dome 

 This bloom as as big as a dinner plate


I must get on with my day hope you all have a good weekend. I am taking a friend to lunch and hopefully going by beauty shop to get my eyebrows waxed (TMI)? LOL  and delivering some items a friend bought from me 

Oh is there any button collectors out there going to the Springfield Missouri Button show in August ? 




Linky Parties I like and joined in 

7 comments:

  1. Those face planters are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the face planters. Your white hydrangea is beautiful. I have a couple and as they start fading they turn a little pink on the edges. picked up 2 Blue ones at Walmart, they were on an end cap and looked terrible. I asked if they were on sale since they looked so pitiful and he gave them to me for $2.00 each. Well you know how happy that made me - I did my happy dance all the way to the check out counter. I planted them - one is doing great and the other one was looking pretty bad. So I dug it up and and planted it in a pot with Miracle Grow dirt and now has new little leaves forming.
    Have a great weekend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous we can't grow hydrangeas her in Orlando as it is to humid. I would have a yard full if I could!! hope the waxing went ok lol!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that face planter! Gorgeous setting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your planters. Your hydrangea looks so pretty and it's even smaller than mine. :):) Do you remember that Carol Burnett show where she had a big unibrow? The lady asked her if she always had one brow, she said , "No , I had two, but I had the top one plucked." LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! We must be kindred spirits--you admired my bag and I also have a face planter. I call him Leonardo :) Your garden is just lovely. I have a garden tour post scheduled for tomorrow. Blessings, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your head planters! Something to look for when I am out and about. I have seen head vases, but not planters before and I have a friend who collects anything with a face on it. Happy waxing!

    ReplyDelete