Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

New Treasures

I was not going to go yard sailing today however I thought why not.
My neighbor and I are piling up things in our living rooms and great rooms to have a yard sale then here I am out driving around town buying more stuff LOL

Oh well this is things I collect and tuck away like another ironstone platter, soon as I seen it I knew it was mine




                                                      


          Isn't she pretty?          12x16 inches

Then at another sale I found this brown & white transferware pitcher  . I just sold a lot of my brown & white ironstone to a lady , but this was to good to pass up $3.00, so I'll start another collection


                                                   

7 1/2 inches tall and would hold a quart of anything good to drink

                                                
                                        
 Then OMG I found this lamp !! I see antler things everywhere in decorator books and magazines and pricey , NOT this one . So I drug it home and more than likely it will be either in flea market sale of mine or ? for who ever wants it , guess I could paint it all white and set it in the studio , but where in the world would I set it ?  It was just to reasonable priced to let it stay behind

                                              

                                                       

                                                  
                                            

      Now wouldn't you have brought it home for 50 cents????????

Then I passed another sign and said to myself I need to get home , because I am having a small diner party tonight just 3 of us anyway I am sooooo glad I stopped because these 3 ladies had all Chico clothing and 2 large tables of Chico jewelry . I love Chico jewelry so I bought a lot for myself , made me happy. They had lovely furniture and an elegant glass table with tall stools , but I was very happy with my finds for the day.


Not sure if I am in time for any Linky parties

Be Different Act Normal                IVY & ELEPHANTS
Pink Saturday                                Faded Charm 
A Rosie Sweet Home                   No Minimalist Here 
 The  Table Scapers                      Savvycityfarmer
Decor To Adore has a giveaway
Boogieboard Cottage                       A Little Knick Knack
Knick of Time          
Coastal Charm
WOW Us WEdnesday
My Romantic Home

34 comments:

  1. Love your yard sale finds. I didn't do so well today, maybe next time.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! these are some amazing treasures you found... love that iron stone platter and the brown transferware pitcher, they are gorgeous and in excellent condition... love those! I love transferware, the red ones in your sidebar are so pretty:) And the succulents in the dancing ladies planter in your previous post looks so beautiful...I like all the planters you shared in the post. Thanks for sharing your wonderful finds and for your sweet note. I hope you found the crown votive in your neighborhood Michael's store:)Have a great weekend!~Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I like the lamp the best.

    My Pink, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how funny...buying yard sale items with a stock pile for your own sale. :):) I love that. Some time we should just trade things with friends. Love the platter. Smiles, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy pink Saturday, Happy Derby Day and ¡Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

    Please stop by and enter my celebrate spring/moms giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the platter! I tell myself every Saturday that I need to stay home but the pull is just to great and out I go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! Love the ironstone. What amazing purchases. Wonderful to have you be a part of Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great bargains you found. I went to some garage sales and didn't find anything fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That antler lamp is a GREAT find - bravo to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finds for you today. Love the platter and the brown transfer ware pitcher.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The lamp, the lamp, the lamp. It is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What great finds! Love the dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow...2 pieces of transferware in 1 day?! I MIGHT find 2 pieces in a month around here...pretty pieces, too:)
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  14. My goodness! You weren't kidding...you got some great finds! That lamp would look perfect in our Adirondack camp! And I love that platter! Happy week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that platter and the transferware pitcher! I'd have gotten them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My brother would want that lamp!
    Great finds!
    Thanks for sharing at our Sunday Round Up.
    xoxo
    Heather
    www.HeatherlyLoves.co

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great job on the transferware finds! I can't pass it up either, I found a few pieces this week myself!
    Karee

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I love transferware! You did well with your finds. I don't see much of it around here where I live which is unfortunate! Thanks so much for stopping by with your nice comment and have a delightful rest of the week.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that gorgeous transferware! I thought I was the only one who drags it in the front door, while hauling it out the back!! LOL
    But it's just so much fun!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow -- how did I get so behind on your posts?! OMG, you found so many wonderful things -- that ironstone platter is TO DIE FOR. Also: I love your little rhinestone clocks in the earlier post! I have never seen those before in my shopping travels but now I am going to have to look out for them! You and I have very similar tastes! We could get into some trouble, uh huh!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your finds, Janice...especially that stunning platter!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh what great finds. I LOVE that Aesthetic Movement platter! I'm dying to know what you paid for it...or did I miss that? $3 for that pitcher is a steal to! I have found transferware the past two weeks at sales...nothing as wonderful as that platter though. My day should be coming! lol

    Enjoy it, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, you found some wonderful treasures! I would have bought everything you did in a heart beat and what amazing prices! Thank you for joining TTF this week and have a wonderful weekend and a very happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great ironstone platter. I love Chicos jewelry too. Lucky for you to find some at good prices because they are pricy in their stores:)
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  25. You hit the jackpot on the ironstone, what great finds! I did see your Mr & Mrs and left you comment about them, loved them! Thanks for stopping by, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love that transferware you have displayed here.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love all your new treasures! Have a wonderful weekend.

    Love, Jody

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wonderful!!! I want to go yard saleing with you!! xo P.S. Have you entered the new giveaway yet?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, Those are beautiful finds and such amazing prices! Thanks for linking to the Open House party.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the antlers lamp! so awesome! what a good find, only 50 cents! wow!

    Good to find your blog! :)

    I hopped on over from Katherine's corner blog hop :)

    You can visit me at onehouseonecouple

    ~Lisha

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi
    I just love the transfer platter.. so beautiful, I haven't seen that pattern before! I also saw your rhinestone clocks... I can't believe my mother-n-law had one...
    Thanks for sharing.
    xo,
    Gail
    casualloveselegance

    ReplyDelete
  32. Say, you got a nice article.Really thank you! Will read on…

    Antler lamps

    ReplyDelete