Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Day 1-1-2011

Well can you believe it's here New Year's Eve? Now new Year's Day

 Where has this wonderful fun filled year gone? Well it's been all around Missouri, Oregon, Georgia & Florida for me. Every antique mall I could get the car to stop at. I had such a great year and looking forward to the New Year my first stop will be Oregon at the Expo Show In Portland in March and visit family in Portland Oregon.

In the mean time I am having a piece of this fabulous looking raspberry filled cake and a glass of champagne.

Here's to us all




                                                                     
                                                                                       
                                                                    

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you! That cake looks marvelous.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sight, just found it!
    Please, please add an email subscription option, I've no time for bouncing into readers.

    Thanks and Happy New Year!

    Michelle
    Alabama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year to you as well, hope this year will bring joy and prosperity for everyone. I loved the cake, glad that you celebrated it to best. Thank you for sharing the post

    ReplyDelete