Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday estate sale finds

This is what i got today at a local estate sale.


There is an alligator purse , a hall syrup pitcher , a piece of old velvet that I will make strawberry pin cushions out of, a silver spoon, cute little picture frames, also an enamel pan for free.

Also an old piece of cotton lace, and you can't see it but two small crystal pieces that will go on a chandelier. I save every piece I find at a sale. I have a chandelier I used a lot of my pieces on.
Not a great picture, however remember I am a new blogger. xoxo
Also I have a lot more pictures of today's finds but will save them for later.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice,

    Welcome to the Bloggin' World! You are doing a fantastic job. I am happy to be your newest follower. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards Carpet Stores

    ReplyDelete